The opinions expressed within posts are those of the author and have no bearing on those of the forum moderators.
If you wish to post a message to this forum, please observe the following guidelines:
Be civil and polite to others on the board, and respect opinions that may strongly contrast your own.
Observe the conventions of "netiquette" (e.g., not "shouting" by typing solely in UPPER CASE).
Remain on-topic as much as possible.
Refrain from using the Forum for private communications with other individuals. Please use email, the board's Ezinbox function or ICQ for this.
Please do not give publicity here to people selling pirated material at eBay or other online sites. Instead, we would suggest you report the sellers to the appropriate site / copyright owners.
Discussion of and giving links to web and usenet sites or groups offering pirated material for download are not permitted.
The moderators are free to edit or delete individual postings or complete threads at their discretion, and without warning, should they contain any of the following:
* abusive language and/or sentiments (i.e. personal attacks as opposed to "bad words")
* comments offensive on the grounds of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity
* slanderous remarks about individuals or organisations
* trading of pirated material
* overt or repetitive commercial advertising
* seriously off-topic subject matter
* unsolicited postings, i.e. "spam"
* posts containing trading requests for pirated material or notification of unofficial download sites
* discussions concerning pirated material for sale at auction sites
If you are unclear as to why any of your messages, or those of others, have been deleted, the moderators are happy to respond to any questions regarding the posting guidelines.
If you use a "handle" when posting then please use the same one consistently. Unidentified posts are not encouraged and risk deletion.
Filling in the "email" field is entirely at your discretion. The option is provided so that those wishing to contact you directly can do so. It has been known for certain "spam" programs and viruses to source your email address from forum postings so you do this at your own risk.
Have a lot of fun!
The Whirligig Message Board Moderators